Request an itemized receipt.
Request a replacement refund check.
Request waiver of tuition and fees.
Notify the Cashier's Office of your intent to use the Faculty/Staff Tuition Waiver.
Departments may submit this form to request changes in their Dunbar arrangements.
Request a refund of an existing credit balance on your student account.
Students may submit an appeal form to have tuition and fee charges removed from their student account.
The GI Bill Payment Agreement is no longer available. Instead, you may use our new GI Bill Student Payment Plan by clicking the link found above.
Enrollment form for Tuition Management Systems monthly payment plan.